What is it?
- In short: A fully clothed massage combining yoga and deep tissue techniques
- Thai Bodywork by Juan combines traditional Thai massage techniques with trigger point release to deliver a deep, relaxing, and functional bodywork modality aimed at restoring range of motion
- Massages are performed on a large floor mat that allows Juan to fully utilize leverage
- Juan will use his feet, knees, hands, and elbows to apply appropriate amounts of pressure
- Juan will move you into various positions allowing easier and deeper access to joints and muscles than most other modalities
- Communication is encouraged between you and Juan to ensure an appropriate amount of pressure is applied and to learn if other areas need to be addressed
- View the Gallery to see examples of some of the poses and stretches that may be used or visit the home page to see a demonstration video
What do I wear?
- Clothes! Comfortable clothes that allows for full range of motion, think yoga clothes or other leisurely attire
How long and how much are massages?
- Introductory 60 minute massage is $40
- 60 Minutes - $80 regular, $60 monthly member
- 90 Minutes - $110 regular, $80 monthly member
- 50% off for each referral
- Tips are not expected, but I will not turn them away ;-)
Do I work on minors?
Yes, though guardian needs to sign consent and will need to be present throughout the entire session.
Forms of payment?
- Cash, checks or credit cards accepted
How to schedule a session?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 630-301-1565 or click on button below to schedule on your own.